Thursday, November 5, 2009

Did that @$$hole de-friend me on facebook?

No, we did not de-friend you. Assuming that what was meant by "@$$hole" was in regards to either Joe, Carter, or I. Is it a bet? No. Is it a test of willpower? Sure. Do none of us have active facebook accounts until Thanksgiving? Truth.

Have you ever felt like you spend mas o menos 4-5 hours a day on facebook? Because we all did. Do you even remember life without facebook? Because we didn't. It was at this realization that we decided that we would try out life the way it was meant to live. That's right, I'm talking: 40's, cars, clothes, and hoes. Basically, we are enjoying all the normal 19 year old college dude stuff- or what have you. Most importantly is that we have no half-assed method of communication with all 869 of our closest friends. If we dare to communicate we're going big, or going home: Text or call.

So, I guess that this means no more wall posts from those 6/10 girls from your high school saying, "OMG JAKE I haven't talked to you in FOReVeR! How's LIFE?" Everyone knows those wall posts can be translated as : "Where da Party at? Bleeeh I turned into a 160 pound version of myself that only wears sweat pants, but I was doable in high school, yeah? Please do me over winter break. DO MEE!" Who needs it? Not me, not you. But I digress. I like to think that the Kim Possible theme song's chorus says perfectly what this post was meant to say. Peep it.

760.522.6715 Jake
858.735.0934 Joe
760.533.4344 Carter

Peace, love, and unity- Jake

No comments:

Post a Comment